By Brian Tipton | September 11, 2007
Six years later, I don’t know how much progress has been made in the war on terror. But in the war we fight as ministers of God, much seems to be the same. As I ponder what will happen over my children’s lifetime with regard to terrorist activities, several things keep going through my mind and I would like to share them with you.
- I wish people would stop waging wars, nor matter what kind, in the name of God.
- I wish people would love each other like God loved them.
- I wish Christians would start living out Jesus’ teachings 24/7 instead of just when it feels alright to do so.
- I wish the Church of Christ had not soured God in the mouths of so many people in the 50′s and 60′s.
- I wish we would police each other less and love each other more.
- I wish the fundamentalists in Islam and Christianity would come to their senses and stop acting stupid.
These are just some random thoughts that I have been thinking about today.
If you had a wish for 9/11, what would it be?